I run weekly online pregnancy relaxation classes, on Wednesdays 8-9pm.
Get your PJs on, get into bed or curled on the sofa, and let me fill you with positivity about birth, and help you relax and connect with your baby.
The classes are pay-as-you-go, £4 (which includes transaction fees). Content will rotate every six weeks. Suitable from your first scan right up until you give birth (never too early to start feeling positive about birth).
More info below…..
You won’t have to talk if you don’t want to, and you can turn your camera off for the guided relaxation.
In each class, we do calm breathing useful for labour and a relaxing body scan. Then I talk briefly on a topic to help you prepare for birth, and finish with a lovely long guided relaxation, tailored specifically for pregnant women. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already done hypnobirthing or not – these classes will benefit you either way! At the end of the class you’ll feel relaxed, positive about birth and a little more prepared for labour!
The current six-week cycle of topics: letting go of fear/ due dates/ birth hormones/ birth positions/ birth plans/ hospital or birth bag!
Benefits of Pregnancy Relaxation
Relaxation in pregnancy is so beneficial to you and your baby. It can help:
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your blood, which can cross the placenta
- Better night’s sleep
- Feeling more connected to your baby
- Feeling more positive about birth
- When you are relaxed your pain receptors are less sensitive!
- Practising relaxation in pregnancy can help you more easily relax during birth.
Although these classes are not a substitute for a hypnobirthing course, at each class I will talk briefly about a topic relevant to birth. I’ll give information and useful tips to get you thinking about how you can prepare for the birth of your baby.
Hope you can join me (booking above)!
Just a few testimonials from my pregnancy relaxation classes……
- “I really enjoyed the pregnancy relaxation class with Rebecca. It was informative and incredibly relaxing. It really worked for me and will be doing more in the future!”
- “I really enjoyed the relaxation session it was just what I needed especially in a time where I feel like I have loads on but know the importance of taking the time to relax! I think being guided through it really helps you to do that and I will definitely be taking some tips into the delivery room with me.”
- “Really enjoyed the relaxation session and it worked, as I switched off so much that I fell asleep! Rebecca has a very relaxing voice and tone. The [discussion] was really interesting and Rebecca gave lots of opportunities to ask questions. Would definitely recommend!”